Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Our First Update

Hey Everybody... 
   We just received our first update.  It said "Hey there... this is Jennifer with your first update.  They are now on the heart lung bypass machine and working away.  Parker remains very stable and continues to do well.  I will update you again in an hour".   Thank goodness they have a pager to communicate from the O.R.!  It amazes me that at this very moment my childs heart is no longer beating.  Parker is playing with his guardian angels as we speak.  I know in my heart that they were his room with him this morning. When we walked in I could feel them.  He was so peaceful and laughing and smiling so big.  He will never know what that did for us as parents.  It gave us a boost of confidence to see him so comfortable.  Please pray that Parker's heart will restart successfully.  I have full faith in the power of our God that he will allow this to happen.  I feel the presence of the Holy Spirit embracing me right now like never before.  And it's AWESOME!
Love In Christ,
The Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment