Thursday, August 19, 2010

We are Sooooo Busy.....

Hey Everybody...
Let me just start by saying that Willis and I have been extremely busy lately.  It seems as if everything is happening all at once.  In the last two weeks Willis and I have worked 192 hours ...which we are completely blessed...we aren't complaining....but that's alot of hours.  We have gone "back to school shopping" for Karlyn.  We went to "meet and greet" for her new teachers...of which she loves.  Karlyn started the 4th grade yesterday, and for all of you that know her, she is soooo excited to be back at school.  She truly enjoys school!  And we can't be more proud of our little honor roll student three years in a row!  You Go Girl!  Parker on the other hand has recieved an "A" from his physical therapist and developemental therapist for crawling all over the place.  He is pulling up on everything, and is trying his best to walk.  We take him tomorrow for his follow-up Opthamology and Cardiology appointments.  So we are looking forward to a great check up tomorrow.  I have a dear friend Shannon that helped me out with the pictures below.  I should have video taped the entire photo shoot.  We set up for the picutures in my kitchen.  Shannon made the smash cake for me (which turned out so very cute)!  I should have taken a picture of our set.  It was hilarious. We taped spot lights to my window seal.  It was just about as old school as it could get.  We had such a great time though ...and keeping our boys occupied and happy was fun.  Parker ended up being completely terrified of the cake...but Shannon did a great job capturing the pictures that she did......and have I mentioned the storm that took place during our photo shoot.......it was real nice!  Chaos...I know!  But she helped create a memory for us that I will be greatful to her forever.  I have to also add that I have the sweetest husband ever!!!  I e-mailed him about a Christmas gift idea for myself.  I had gone on You Tube and watched several documentaries on a really great flash for my camera.  You all know I love to accessorize!  And you may not believe this but.....when I got home Tuesday night he had dinner on the table, had picked up both of our children, had washed the kids clothes, finished the shopping for Karlyn's school supplies and yes......he surprised me with my new flash!   He's the best husband any girl could ever ask for and I am so thankful to God for him.  Anyway...I would like for you all to pray for me this week.  I start a brand new bible study with the third thru fifth grade girls at church called "Faith Girlz"!  It will be alot of fun and I am so very excited about it.  I will keep you posted on the news from tomorrow as soon as I get home from the appointments.  Thanks for all of your support and prayers.
Love In Christ...
The Crafts    

No comments:

Post a Comment