Friday, November 27, 2009

Hey Everybody...
  Parker has done really well today!  We are gaining weight!!! Parker weighed in today at 9 lbs. 13.7 oz!
We are thrilled!  The doctor is very pleased not only with his weight gain but the color of his skin looks great.  Parker still has his blue tone but, of course, that will not change until after the surgery.  Only five days away from our BIG heart reconstruction.  It almost does not seem real.  I did the online virtual tour of the PCICU today and it is a nice facility. We have only heard great things about MUSC.  We are looking forward to meeting Dr. Bradley (surgeon), and the nurses that will be involved with Parker.  Our family has some very big days ahead of us.  I officially have cabin fever!  I have only been outside the hospital once and it was to walk to Nine Med Park for pizza two nights ago.  Other than that I have been in this room.  Parker and I have been here for nine days now, and by the time we are discharged it will have been twelve full days.  Just in time to leave for another hospital for surgery!! I can't wait to have our family home for the holidays!!! 

Love In Christ,
The Crafts       

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that he is doing good! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete