Sunday, September 25, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away....Come Again Another Day!!!

Hey Everybody...
Oh my Goodness....God could not have picked a worse day to bring the rain!  I know that God never had children but if he would have had any clue how hard it was to get a baby out of a car with 30 lbs of bags stuck to my back maybe he could have picked a different day!  The funny thing is...every time we have to be at the hospital it is either raining or flooding!  So next time I will have us all pray for beautiful weather!!!  I wanted to let you know that Parker did great with his MR's!  The doctor said that they did the entire work up of Parkers' brain and as long as we didn't hear anything from our neurologist right away...then to rest easy because they only call back with emergent information.  It was pouring down rain when we got to the hospital!  It just so happened that I had on rolled up jeans and flip flops so enduring the five inch puddles completely helped! Although once I hit the door of the children's hospital, my umbrella obviously had holes because I was soaked!!! Anyway...we have an appointment on Friday for our results so be looking for an update then.  We did get our braces for our legs and feet Thursday and they are cute!  He looks like the bionic baby when he walks...but we have been told that this is supposed to help tremendously, so we are hopeful!  We will start wearing them after therapy on Tuesday so be thinking about Sir Parker...because he doesn't like wearing them at first!!! Thanks for all the prayers!
Love In Christ,
The Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment