Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Adrinaline is NO JOKE...

Hey Everybody...
Yesterday afternoon I got another call from my in-laws that Parker was having another seizure at their house.  When I got there, by the grace of God, Parker had already come out of it and was talking and mobile!  Praise God it didn't last a long as the last.  We phoned Dr. Bonnett and he did want to see him just to check him over and thankfully we were called back in our room immediately....because as soon as we got settled he had another one.   Dr. Bonnett came in and sat with us through it all and documented everything for the Neurologist for this morning.  We are waiting to hear back from neurology, so I will keep you all updated on everything as we move forward with this.  I know that we will be doing an EEG and possibly another MRI just to check on the fluid and sure that an increase of his medication won't be too far fetched.  I didn't sleep last night so I am living on the support of my cup of Joe this morning and back at work.  Parker woke up at 1:00 am and 3:00am shaking a good bit at each time, so I never really went to sleep.  This morning he is still not completely himself and is still very aggressive/hyper!  But that will go away over the next couple of days.  Just be praying for our little man....we love him so much and it is never fun as a parent to watch your child suffering from anything.  As soon as he came out of his first seizure yesterday, the first thing he said was "I'm sorry"!  Does that not make you want to melt?  Bless his sweet little heart!  Thanks for always remembering us in your prayers...
Love In Christ,
The Crafts

1 comment:

  1. "I'm sorry." Seriously? Bless his sweet little heart! Praying for y'all, always. Please let me know if you need anything, anything at all!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete