Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Real Love Starts... Where The Pain Begins.....

Hey Everybody...
Just wanted to give you all a short update on Mr. Parker.  We are starting back with our Physical/Occupational Therapy today! Parker is still continuing to tip toe around from time to time, so please pray that we can get this muscle spasticity under control.  Daily I pray for our son and I know that God will deliver the answer in His perfect time...but sometimes it is so draining being "Patient"!   WOW!  I have to constantly remind myself of how uncomfortable it was for our Savior to hang on that cross for me.  I'm sure he was tired, impatient, completely undeserving, aggravated, and ready to step away.....funny thing is.... I have all of those same emotions running through me right now...and my God isn't asking anything out of me that He hasn't already endured!  So...I can't be complaining....although I think I just did!!! Anyway, we are still waiting on appointments for our Children's Hospital visit.  We are still up at 1:00 am and 3:00 am with Parker, but I feel sure that is from the increase of his meds.  I have ordered with the pharmacy some melatonin to help him with his sleep.  It will be interesting today to find out where we are with his feet and legs so just say an extra prayer for us today.  I have some unspoken prayer requests that are in the waiting room of patience as well so if you think about it....lift those up for me too.
Love In Christ,
The Craft

No comments:

Post a Comment